Course Registration for Mentor Coaching
Thank you for your interest in our ICF-Accredited Mentor Coaching Course
Center for Christian Coaching provides Christ-Centered Mentor Coach Training for those who are seeking to serve God by serving others.
Our course is based on Christian Values and Biblical Principles that will prepare you to work with clients from every walk of life.
We guarantee it will be a life-changing, inspiring, and empowering experience!
• Our Christ-Centered Mentor Coaching Course is designed to provide coaches with the opportunity to strengthen their skills by taking a deeper dive into the ICF Core Competencies and best coaching practices. Your instructor, Bonnie Weiss, a PCC Level Coach, will provide individual feedback and encouragement.
• It is also designed for certified coaches who are pursuing their ACC Credential through the ICF. It meets mentor coaching requirements put forth by the ICF, which consists of 7 group training hours and 3 individual training hours spread out over 3 months.
Please note: Completing our Mentor Coaching Course does not automatically qualify you for the ICF ACC Credential. The ICF has additional requirements that you can read about here.
In order to complete your registration for our Mentor Coaching Course, we would like to invite you to a free consultation where we will:
• Review details of our course that you are interested in
• Answer any questions you may have
• Discuss payment options
• Register you for the course!