Cornerstone Coaching Skills Course
Does This Describe You?
Are you already a Certified or Credentialed Coach and looking to incorporate your Christian worldview into your coaching practice?
Have you completed a coaching course in the past and want to build upon or refresh your current coaching skills?
Are you looking to use coaching skills in your work or ministry to guide, encourage, and help others seek transformation?
Would you like to learn coaching skills to improve your own interpersonal relationships and the way in which you interact with others on a daily basis?
Our Cornerstone Coaching Skills Course
The Cornerstone Coaching Skills Course is a new offering at the Center for Christian Coaching! We developed this course in response to people who desire to learn and incorporate coaching skills into their lives, work, or relationships but don’t need the full certification to become a Certified Christian Coach.
Upon successful completion of the Cornerstone Coaching Skills Course, students are awarded a Cornerstone Coaching Certificate of Completion, which includes 39 hours of Coach Specific Training.
What Will I Learn From the Cornerstone Coaching Skills Course?
You Will Learn:
• How to keep Christ at the center of your coaching
• How to establish a successful coaching relationship
• How to incorporate active listening without attempting to fix or offer solutions
• How to ask powerful questions that lead to true understanding and illumination
• How to provide accountability and support for your clients
• How to help others set goals based on God's Word for their life
• The proper steps and flow of a coaching session
• And so much more!
How Will I Help Others By Taking the Cornerstone Coaching Skills Course?
You will help others:
• Clarify and achieve their God-honoring goals
• Find balance in their lives
• Discover God's vision for their lives while incorporating God's Word and Christian values and beliefs
• Improve their relationships
• Identify barriers to success and work through obstacles
• Rely on the Lord's guidance to find answers, purpose, and meaning in their lives
• By providing support and accountability in order to take steps toward achieving goals
• Develop a deeper relationship with God and live according to biblical principles
What if I Don't Want a Coaching Business?
That's ok! Coaching is more than a career path. There are so many ways to use Christian Coaching skills and techniques in your life, ministry, or business.
The Cornerstone Coaching Skills Course is designed to:
• Deepen your personal relationship with the Lord
• Greatly enhance your interpersonal relationships
• Help you to move forward in your current career
• Provide a huge impact in your women's or men's ministry or any other ministry in which you're involved
• Provide support for your church leadership
What are the Benefits of the Cornerstone Coaching Skills Course?
• In 16 weeks, you will be equipped to serve others with coaching skills and knowledge.
• We offer an attractive tuition fee with payment options.
• You will receive quality training for which Center for Christian Coaching is known.
• You will have access to lots of great coaching tools and client handouts.
• Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a Cornerstone Coaching Certificate of Completion, which includes 39 hours of Coach Specific Training.
• You will connect with like-minded people and build new friendships with other Christians.
• You will grow in your faith and personal walk with the Lord.